Why Use a Real Estate Agent?
When you have decided to sell your home, the services of a qualified real estate professional is of the utmost importance.
* The ideal real estate sales representative should have a good working knowledge of the local real estate market and market conditions.
Your Realtor should also be prepared to deliver a high standard of service and be able to explain what that service is, by providing you with a detailed outline of process including tools and resources they will be utilizing to ensure that your home will be exposed to every potential buyer in the market place today, thus resulting in the highest sale price possible.
* They should also have the support of their real estate company and other professionals including their manager and real estate broker, building inspectors, lawyers etc.
* Most importantly, a good agent will save you time and make you money. You should always have a written explanation of the services you are getting for the monies you are paying.
WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO HIRE ME AS YOUR REAL ESTATE REPRESENTATIVE, YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT I WILL LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED.
Here are the advantages of working with a me as your Realtor:
*I know real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
* I will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to every potential buyer that could be in the market place today for your home.
* I personally take care of all the many tasks involved in selling a house (from placing your listing on-line to putting up the for sale sign on your lawn). This ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
* I am experienced and professional licensed in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
* I am an experienced negotiator and will work for to get you the best price possible.
* By choosing to working as a Royal LePage Sales Respresentative, I am backed by a company that has been able to offer the ultimate level of real estate services to clients and customers since 1913, and continues to do so. By working with Royal LePage, I benefit from the many professional development programs, products and services that are consistently offered, and in turn, I can offer an even higher level of service to you as my client.